STARGATE EDINBURGH TOURS
Stargate Edinburgh Tours © Andrew Hennessey.
2016 email | 011 44 (0) 1333 428921
With Andrew Hennessey
This Gorebridge ‘Hotspot’ option can also be purchased as a separate tour, with pick-up and drop-off locations remaining the same.
* Pick-up from Edinburgh (location to be arranged) at 5.00 pm and the Sheriffhall Park & Ride at 6.00 pm
* A planned stop at Dalhousie Castle or nearby pub where food and drink can be purchased
* Relax for a couple hours while the sun goes down
* Get to meet and discuss latest UFO happenings with UFO and paranormal specialist, Andrew Hennessey, and have an opportunity to purchase a signed copy of his latest book Alien Encounters and the Paranormal
* Get to see original UFO footage and photographs
* When the sun goes down head out for the evening Skywatch
* Late evening return to Sheriffhall Park & Ride and Edinburgh
Note: Specific itinerary and times are approximate and subject to change
One of the busiest UFO hotspots on the planet by night
Contact your Tour Operator on the landine 01333 428921
Tour times, days, Disclaimer, price and group sizes and rendezvous point can be found on the Checkout page on the link below
Beyond a doubt there are many things to be seen and photographed night and day around Gorebridge. Some folks use Infrared and Nightvision, some HD video, and, older digital tape Camcorders have been known to capture lots of significant footage. Techniques to film the activity could also involve taking many hundreds of stills on a standard stills camera. Although we cannot guarantee sighting and footage of aliens there is always a very good chance that a cameraperson is going to get something extraordinary day or night at Gorebridge.
Filming at Gorebridge
|Radio & Book|