STARGATE EDINBURGH TOURS
Stargate Edinburgh Tours © Andrew Hennessey.
2016 email | 011 44 (0) 1333 428921
MAP OF ABERFOYLE AREA
Directed by renowned Scottish ufologist, folklorist and paranormal expert, Andrew Hennessey
* A guided walking tour of the historic ‘Fairy Hill’ of Aberfoyle, Scotland
Hidden away in the lowlands of western Scotland, Aberfoyle is one of the many hidden gems of Scotland’s secret history. This charming town forms the gateway to a mystical world of fairies, elves and fawns.
* This magical walk forms a circular route, and includes a walk up Doon Hill, a stop at its famous grove of ‘Clootie Trees’ and a visit to the ‘Sacred Pine.’
* The tour is accompanied throughout with tales from the Reverend Kirk’s Secret Commonwealth of Elves, Fauns and Faeries, in which a visit to this famous folklorist’s 17th-century church and grave is one of the highlights.
Included in the tour are:
* Transportation to and from Edinburgh to Aberfoyle
* Departure at 8.00 am from designated pick-ups
* A mid-morning break stop at Dobbies Garden Centre and Restaurant near Stirling
* Guided tour of the ‘Fairy Hill’ of Aberfoyle
* Opportunity to taste local fare before departing back to Edinburgh
* Arrival back mid-evening, between approximately 8 and 9 pm
Note: Specific itinerary and times are approximate and subject to change
TOUR 4: The ‘Faerie Hill’ of Aberfoyle
Your Tour Operator and Guide Andrew Hennessey can be reached on landline 01333 428921
Tour times, days, Disclaimer, price and group sizes and rendezvous point can be found on the Checkout page on the link below
|Radio & Book|